– Limited Edition printing of 500
– Hard bound, Signed,10x11, smythe bound, quality paper, 98 tritone images with anecdotes
– Printed and bound locally, supervised by the artist
– Image titles in Rapanui, English and Spanish • map of island • glossary of Rapanui terms • Image thumbnail index with technical information
– Spanish translation of text beneath English
– Numbered and signed on the title page
– Includes signed original print printed book-page size. Cover image is default if no selection made. If you want to make a selection, simply check out the images in the Easter Island folio at jamescraigphotography.com and include your selection in the Comments box with your order or contact me in reference to your order.
eMail comments from book owners:
"I have looked at and read your book cover to cover. Wonderful piece of work. You have made the place come alive in a way the travel shows and brochures never did"
"What a wonderful book. When Juanita saw it she exclaimed "Oh wow", something she has NEVER said about any of the books I have written (and there have been quite a few. Of course, they are all math ….)"
"This morning I finally got the mailbox with your book. I have to say that the book is way much more impressive than I had thought"
"You go guy! I love the book"
"Wow, I love your book! So much work has gone into it – well done!"
"I just finished reading every word of your beautifully written book. It brought back wonderful memories of Suzanne's and my four days on the island last fall and provided a wonderful flavor of what a long-term stay would have been like."
The Moon has been Eaten $50.00 Free Shipping anywhere in the U.S.
~ Hand Numbered Printing of 500 ~
Easter Island ~ Isla de Pascua ~ Rapa Nui ~ Land of the Giant Statues
These B&W images are the result of over a year on the most isolated island on the planet. Created as full-sized exhibition pieces, they can now be found in my book: The Moon has been Eaten, each accompanied by anecdote – original prints are sold with a copy of its book anecdote attached to the back. Learn more about the project, view images, etc. at my site – jamescraigphotography.com
Easter Island Project Book
One of the images in the collection was taken during a total eclipse of the moon, the Rapanui phrase for which is also the title of the book.
Ko Kai 'A Te Mahina ~ Se comió la luna
The Moon has been Eaten
images from a year on easter island ~ imagenes de un año en las isla de pascua
Fine Art Coffee Table Book, 500 copies, signed, smythe bound, heavy paper, 98 tritone images, printed locally, includes small original print, iPad friendly pdf of book. More info…
FREE Download of E-book versions even if you don't purchase the Coffee-table version: HERE
Be sure and remember to indicate your Original book-size, signed print selection in the comments box when purchasing through PayPal. Otherwise, simply send your choice via eMail.
NOTE: For the second half of the limited edition of 500 – at RiverView Gallery and any exhibits I participate in I will be including copies of The Moon has been Eaten free with purchase of any original framed work.