IMAGE INFO. – Please see About the Artist, above, for information.
THE PRINTS: Each image is an original, printed by the artist on a large format, fine-art printer with the newest Ultrachrome K3 pigmented inks.
• IMAGE SIZE – Given sizes are simply those originally printed. Many have bee printed much larger (or smaller). Please contact the artist about sizes other than listed.
• IMAGE DATE – I place two dates on the reverse of each image. The first is the exposure date (©). The second is the creation date of the particular original print.
• PRINT NUMBERING – Images are numbered sequentially as printed. Each print is an original work of art, I do not limit editions.
MOUNTING, MATTING, FRAMING:
• MOUNT – Dry-mount on acid-free foam-core
• MAT – 100% Rag, off-white
• ANECDOTE – matching anecdote from book is printed and attached to back of each mounted Easter Island Print
• FRAMES – Exhibition quality black metal sectionals. They are satin black, a full inch deep with a 13/32” overlap. The finish and the design create a classic look that improves on other metal designs, assuming the classic line of wood while avoiding the distracting chunkiness.
PRICING AND SALES:
• PRICES – Pricing is set according to size, with an allotment for cost of mounting and matting. I try to keep my prices affordable.
• FRAME PRICE – is as close to cost as I can safely set it. Much less than most people would frame work for in this type of frame. Work purchased without frame will be discounted 20%
• SALES – Images are original fine-art prints made with great care. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase, return it undamaged within 30 days for a full refund. Better, if for any reason you dicide that you would rather be looking at a different print, I will gladly replace the one in your frame with another of your choosing.
• PayPal / VISA / MC
Pricing – framed images can be purchased through RiverView Gallery in Havre de Grace
Standard dimensions of work are included along with the description and title in the Folios.
Pricing is by Framed Dimensions. Guide below:
Sizes others than those posted are available, including image measurements, in some cases, up to 24x30.
About the Images
Image Size – may vary slightly in shorter dimension
Original prints (hand printed by myself) are mounted on archival foamcore, matted with 100% rag and framed in Nielsen n93-50 black metal frames. Price without the frame varies from $35 to $50 less, depending on the size.
8.25x11 on 11x14 • $ 100.00
10.5x14 on 16x20 • 135.00
12x16 on 16x20 • 150.00
15x20 on 20x24 • 200.00
18x24 on 24x30 • 275.00
6.5X8.5 on 8X10 • Miniatures are pretty much limited to my Havre de Grace Street images. I normally do not frame these – putting them into clear plastic sleeves mounted and matted. The first miniature is free to the subject. Any larger framed versions ordered will be half price.
Extra miniature copies (mounted/matted) can be ordered (by or through the subjects) for $20 (again, half teh price for the dimensions – if I offered these)
Miniatures are hinge-mounted, with100% rag mats.
* B&W Rogue Swan Performance images: performance images are available on request to Rogue Swan organization the same as above. If "featuring" one individual, the above also applies to them. The half-price offer (and $20 miniature) holds for any individual(s) in the group who want a copy.