IMAGE INFO. – Please see About the Artist, above, for information.
THE PRINTS: Each image is an original, printed by the artist on a large format, fine-art printer with the newest Ultrachrome K3 pigmented inks.
• IMAGE SIZE – Given sizes are simply those originally printed. Many have bee printed much larger (or smaller). Please contact the artist about sizes other than listed.
• IMAGE DATE – I place two dates on the reverse of each image. The first is the exposure date (©). The second is the creation date of the particular original print.
• PRINT NUMBERING – Images are numbered sequentially as printed. Each print is an original work of art, I do not limit editions.
MOUNTING, MATTING, FRAMING:
• MOUNT – Dry-mount on acid-free foam-core
• MAT – 100% Rag, off-white
• ANECDOTE – matching anecdote from book is printed and attached to back of each mounted Easter Island Print
• FRAMES – Exhibition quality black metal sectionals. They are satin black, a full inch deep with a 13/32” overlap. The finish and the design create a classic look that improves on other metal designs, assuming the classic line of wood while avoiding the distracting chunkiness.
PRICING AND SALES:
• PRICES – Pricing is set according to size, with an allotment for cost of mounting and matting. I try to keep my prices affordable.
• FRAME PRICE – is as close to cost as I can safely set it. Much less than most people would frame work for in this type of frame. Work purchased without frame will be discounted 20%
• SALES – Images are original fine-art prints made with great care. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase, return it undamaged within 30 days for a full refund. Better, if for any reason you dicide that you would rather be looking at a different print, I will gladly replace the one in your frame with another of your choosing.
• PayPal / VISA / MC
Standard dimensions of work are included along with the description and title in the Folios.
Pricing is by Framed Dimensions. Guide below:
Sizes others than those posted are available, including image measurements, in some cases, up to 24x30.
Image Size – may vary slightly in shorter dimension
8.25x11 on 11x14 • These I normally do not frame, putting them into clear plastic sleeves mounted and matted – for $40 (free to the subject if it is one of my Havre de Grace Street series). I can slip them in a nice economical non-metal frame for $15.
Larger sizes come mounted on archival foamcore and framed in Nielsen n93-50 black metal frames. Price without the frame will vary from $40 to $60 less depending on the size.
12x16 Frame 16x20 $150.00
15x20 Frame 20x24 $200.00
18x24 Frame 24x30 $275.00
About the Images