IMAGE INFO. – Please see About the Artist, above, for information about Cameras, lenses and equipment.
THE PRINTS: Each image is an original, printed by the artist on a large format, fine-art printer with the newest Ultrachrome K3 pigmented inks.
• IMAGE SIZE – Given sizes are simply those originally printed. Many have bee printed much larger (or smaller). Please contact the artist about sizes other than listed.
• IMAGE DATE – I place two dates on the reverse of each image. The first is the exposure date (©). The second is the creation date of the particular original print.
• PRINT NUMBERING – Images are numbered sequentially as printed. Each print is an original work of art, I do not limit editions. I reserve the right to make changes and improvements. Because both the final product and the print medium are so different, images that were previously printed in the darkroom are numbered beginning again with number one, with a “N” placed after the number “#1 (N)”.
MOUNTING, MATTING, FRAMING:
• MOUNT – Dry-mount on acid-free foam-core
• MAT – 100% Rag, off-white
• ANECDOTE – matching anecdote from book is printed and attached to back of each mounted Easter Island Print
• FRAMES – Exhibition quality black metal sectionals. They are satin black, a full inch deep with a 13/32” overlap. The finish and the design create a classic look that improves on other metal designs, assuming the classic line of wood while avoiding the distracting chunkiness.
PRICING AND SALES:
• PRICES – Pricing is set according to size, with an allotment for cost of mounting and matting. I try to keep my prices affordable.
• FRAME PRICE – is as close to cost as I can safely set it. Much less than most people would frame work for in this type of frame. Work purchased without frame will be discounted 20%
• SALES – Images are original fine-art prints made with great care. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase, return it undamaged within 30 days for a full refund. Better, if for any reason you dicide that you would rather be looking at a different print, I will gladly replace the one in your frame with another of your choosing.
• PayPal / VISA / MC
Standard dimensions of work are included along with the description and title in the Folios.
Pricing is by Framed Dimensions. Guide below:
Sizes others than those posted are available, including image measurements, in some cases, up to 24x30.
Image Size – may vary slightly in shorter dimension
8.25x11 Frame 11x14 $ 80.00 These are small enough that I can hinge mount the image and use some nice economical non-metal framing. Take $15 off w/o frame and glass.
Larger sizes come mounted on archival foamcore and framed in Nielsen n93-50 black metal frames. Price without the frame will vary from $40 to $60 less depending on the size.
10.5x14 Frame 14x18 $130.00
12x16 Frame 16x20 $160.00
15x20 Frame 20x24 $220.00
18x24 Frame 24x30 $290.00