The Negative Years
Looking Back $200.00
The original printer of this book has been absorbed into another company, both increasing the cost and upgrading an already fine printing considerably.
Looking Back, the Negative Years – from the title page:
A collection of my favorite negative-generated B&W images,
minus those from Acadia National Park in Maine which have their own volume
and the B&W family shots that appear in our family history book.
Time period stretches from 1973 to 1998 except for four images taken while driving through the Badlands of South Dakota in 2002 and the Fixer Upper in Maine in 2003. All but those four were originally printed in the darkroom.
• 8.5x11, 92 pages, Hard Bound, heavy paper
• Quality high resolution printing now using pigmented inks on the same paper I use at home, each an original print
• Dust Jacket – pictured on the right
• Seventy-eight Images
• Description of the project and short notes accompanying images
• Hand numbered and signed – printing will be limited to10 copies. Numbers 7 through 10 available…
I use Bay Photo Books for the ultimate in quality photo-book printing, for which the word "book" is something of a misnomer.
They are high resolution fine art B&W prints done straight from my print files, with the same pigmented inks that I use on my display prints, on a double sided version of the same paper I print on, and then hard bound in embossed black linen. Even the jacket is quality printed and coated for protection.