The Negative Years
Looking Back $79.00
I've finally finished putting together the book Looking Back, the Negative Years. It is available here. What with the negative scanning marathon last summer and this book "a collection of my favorite negative-generated images" I've closed the door on an era. It was a lot of fun putting together this very eclectic selection of over eighty works, most of them here on the site.
Looking Back, the Negative Years – from the title page:
A collection of my favorite negative-generated B&W images,
minus those from Acadia National Park in Maine which have their own volume
and the B&W family shots that appear in our family history book.
Time period stretches from 1973 to 1998 except for four images taken while driving through the Badlands of South Dakota in 2002 and the Fixer Upper in Maine in 2003. All but those four were originally printed in the darkroom.
• 8.5x11, 92 pages, Hard Bound, heavy paper
• Quality Lay-flat binding
• Dust Jacket – pictured here
• 82 Images
• Description of the projects and short notes accompanying images
• Hand numbered and signed – printing will be limited to no more than 50.
• Because on-demand printing is at this time so expensive and subject to waiting for coupon offers to order more, I'm offering the book at cost of these semi-regular specials: $79 w/free U.S. Shipping
Be sure and remember to indicate your Original book-size, signed print selection in the comments box when purchasing through PayPal. Otherwise, simply send your choice via eMail.
FREE Download of E-book versions even if you don't purchase the Coffee-table version: HERE